Welcome to our Luna Circle with Curandera Paloma Cervantes
We get together to celebrate the moon, life, our spiritual practices, and womanhood.
In order to support our preparation for the Danza the la Luna Ceremony, we created the Luna Circles. After two or three events, we realized that the important thing is not the destination, but the path. As a result, we opened these circles to our current advanced students even if they are not planning to come to Costa Rica soon or ever.
We host two circles: one in Fresno and one in Los Angeles Area.
- Be a current student
- Know our basic exercises: El Aliento and Open Heart
- Know how to spiritually cleanse and protect yourself
- Know how to perform a spiritual or shamanic journey
- Know El Balanceo practice (Chakras in the Curanderismo tradition)
- A plus if you know how to read books as we do in Curanderismo training or in Curanderismo Spiritual Psychic Surgery
Paloma Cervantes is a Mexican Shaman or Curandera born and raised into the tradition. Working as a Curandera since 1986. She writes, teaches and practices Shamanism, Curanderismo, Spiritual Herbalism, Natural Ways and Ancient Healing Traditions. Visit her website www.palomacervantes.com
Send an email to get a private consultation or spiritual healing to email@example.com